At Your Best Playbook Series: One Page Overview
In the US there are currently over 6.5 million unfilled jobs in the Skilled Trades!
The At Your Best playbook series released in late 2018 by Skyhorse Publishing is intended to help close this Skills Gap.
At Your Best provides step-by-step playbooks for determining if a career in the trades is right for you with access to local resources to obtain the education, training, and certifications you will need to excel as an excellent tradesperson at your chosen craft. At Your Best playbooks then present the key elements for successfully starting your own small business in the trades.
Ten Questions Answered by AYB Playbooks:
1. What does a career in a particular Skilled Trade look like?
2. What should you consider when entering that Skilled Trade?
3. How do you become a successful Craftsman in that Skilled Trade?
4. How much can you make in that Skilled Trade in your chosen local market?
5. What are your career options in that Skilled Trade?
6. How long does it take to succeed at each stage of your career?
7. How and where can you find work in that Skilled Trade in your local market?
8. What concrete actions should you take to be a highly valued employee?
9. What should you think about before you strike out on your own?
10. What, at minimum, does it take to launch a successful small business in the Skilled Trades?
AYB Playbook Series is specifically designed to help...
The Newcomers: Those who are entering the workforce for the first time.
The Veterans: Those who are returning to the civilian workforce after their military service.
The Restarters: Those who are re-entering the workforce but are changing careers.
The Upgraders: Those already in a Skilled Trade but are now looking to go the next level as an entrepreneur.
"There are no 'shortcuts' to success, but Juan Carosso has given you the next best thing…In his phenomenal At Your Best series, he has carved out in painstaking detail an easy-to-follow plan to tap into one of over 6,000,000 well-paying jobs out there, that go unfilled every year. This should be a must-read for everyone already in, or about to enter the workforce."
Glenn Shepard - Bestselling Author
“How to Be the Employee Your Company Can’t Live Without”
A Bit about the Author
Juan Carosso has over 30 years’ experience in business development for startups and turnaround companies. He also manages a real estate investment business and has renovated properties across the US. His relationships with tradespeople and contractors put him face-to-face with the realities of the Skills Gap, and he has made it his mission to help folks build great careers and small businesses in the Skilled Trades so they can realize their own American Dream.
Please Contact Us:
Skyhorse Publishing: Nick Magliato -
At Your Best: Juan Carosso -